Monday 10 August 2009

Bad Bad Me!

Bad bad me! I haven't blogged in a while and i don't really have a proper excuse because i have had lots of things that i should have blogged.
OK, here we go.....

The journal that i made for the winner of the journal competition, to refresh you memory the winning theme was oriental.
I think this one should be named a hint of oriental.

It has a red cotton fabric cover, cartridge paper pages with shiny black signature covers to make the spine black. It is bound with waxed cotton cord the metal detail on the front was recycled from a piece of jewellery, it also has a page marker with a tassel.


I had a table at the Glasgow Craft Mafia market in mono on Sunday 26th July, this was my first proper craft market so although it was a quiet day it gave me the chance to try out my table display.
I spent the day filling up the table with brooches and hair slides.


The secret swap
Look at the totally amazing goodies I got from my swap person broadstone she has a shop on Etsy where you can see more of her gorgeous bags...........

A gorgeous bag in great colours..... and thats not all........ inside the bag there were not one but 2 bags of wool for felting and some felting needles, i have started to make a felted dragon i will post a piccy of it when it is done.

I think thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment