Thursday 10 March 2011

Journal Workshop

If you are a stationary lover then this just might be for you!
Make your own Journal at The Life Craft on great western Road on the 16th March with me Lucy. T-he full details can be found at www.thelifecraft.co.uk.

You could make a journal similar to this one, A5 in size, this one is my cupcake book that i take almost everywhere with me for all of my to-do lists and ideas.



The workshop will take you through all of the stages involved in making the journal, covering the boards, organising the pages and stitching. You are welcome to bring your own fabric or paper to cover the journal so that you know you will love it. (you don't want the fabric too thick!)

Textured paper works great for the cover of a book, i will bring some of this with me on the night.


These are journals from the first class, very happy with the results :)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment. Your instruction sheet was brilliant at helping me remember how to make a journal. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Would make a lovely present :-)

    La

    ReplyDelete